Are you a Local Government Finance Professional?
If you require assistance with a special project in the finance department that you don’t have the time to execute and supervise, consider outsourcing to Integral Accounting Inc – Chartered Professional Accountant.
Integral can help you:
- Implement CaseWare to streamline the preparation of annual working papers, LGDE, and SOFI;
- Implement CaseView to take control of your financial statements;
- Design internal and external financial reports;
- Evaluate, strengthen, and document internal controls;
- Adopt new PSAB handbook sections;
- Implement new software.
Turn to Integral for:
- Financial statements and working papers
- LGDE, SOFI
- Monthly management reporting
- Design and monitor internal controls
- Supervision of AR, AP, and Payroll functions
- Occupational health and safety
- Risk management
- Treasury management
- Public sector GST and PST compliance
- Adoption of new PSAB handbook sections
- Tangible Capital Assets
- Contaminated Sites
- Financial Instruments
- Related Party Disclosures
- Portfolio Investments
Where do you work?
Integral Accounting Inc. will attend your office during regular business hours. After-hours work may be performed remotely from Integral’s office location.
How do I get started?
Integral provides a complimentary one-hour consultation to help you decide:
- what is the scope of your project;
- whether staff support is required; and
- what is an appropriate project budget.
Contact Integral to schedule your complimentary consultation.