Do you need a Public Accountant?
If you manage a small business or strata corporation and need accounting, tax preparation, and bookkeeping services, rely on Integral Accounting Inc. – Chartered Professional Accountant. We also have experience with business start-ups.
Integral can help you:
- Prepare financial statements
- Understand your financial results
- Minimize current and future tax liabilities
- Choose the right accounting software for your needs
- Set up and maintain bookkeeping
Turn to Integral for:
- T1, T2, T3, and terminal tax returns
- Budgets, tax planning, and tax research
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you help me start my business?
Integral Accounting has experience with business start-up, including tasks such as:
- designing accounting procedures and internal controls;
- creating HR manuals and forms;
- interviewing, hiring and training staff;
- implementing accounting software;
- opening a business account with CRA;
- determining whether you need to register for PST;
- opening bank accounts and obtaining financial services;
- deciding whether to incorporate or not.
How do I get started?
Integral provides a complimentary one-hour consultation to help you determine your accounting, bookkeeping, and tax needs.
Contact Integral Accounting Inc. to schedule your complimentary consultation.